FSS:PSYd0156 Publication with IF (b) - Course Information
PSYd0156 Publication in a journal with IF (b)Faculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Recommended Type of Completion: k (colloquium). Other types of completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Hynek Cígler, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Jan Roubal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Řiháček, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Zbyněk Vybíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The goal of the course is to apply and develop publication skills in high-impact journals. Although not necessary, the outcomeme of this course will be part of the dissertation.
- Learning outcomes
- The student will be able to:
- reflect reviewers comments and make appropriate changes in the manuscript
- write an accompanying letter commenting the reactions to reviewers comments
- 1. Deal with reviewers' comments, questions, and recommendations
- 2. Language corrections
- 3. Submission of the revised manuscript.
- required literature
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association. Sixth edition. Washington, DC: American Psychological Association, 2010. xviii, 272. ISBN 9781433805622. info
- Teaching methods
- Mentoring and consultations with dissertation leader and other relevant experts.
- Assessment methods
- The credits will be awarded if
- the student is the first author or is major co-author
- the paper is accepted for publication to a peer-reviewed journal with IF
The decision to award credits is up to the disserattion leader.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/PSYd0156