FSS:SANb1002 Social Anthropology-tutorials - Course Information
SANb1002 Social Anthropology - tutorialsFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/1/1. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer), doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (deputy)
Mgr. Lenka Hadarová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SANb1002/1: Thu 12:00–13:40 U35, I. Kašparová
SANb1002/2: Thu 14:00–15:40 U35, I. Kašparová
- ( SANb1001 Soc. Anthropology-lectures || NOW ( SANb1001 Soc. Anthropology-lectures ) || SAN101 Soc. Anthropology-lectures || NOW ( SAN101 Soc. Anthropology-lectures )) && (! SAN301 Social Anthropology-tutorials && ! NOW ( SAN301 Social Anthropology-tutorials ))
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Social Anthropology (programme FSS, B-SAN) (3)
- Course objectives
- To develop theoretical, as well as practical knowledge, as received in lectures of SANb1001
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will be able to think and work critically with anthropological literature, write a short accademic work, have basic knowledge of key anthropological theories and extend its application to dayli situations and life.
- The course follows the lectures of SANb1001
- Teaching methods
- seminars, group projects, reading, homework, essays
- Assessment methods
- 33% homework, 33% essays, 33% final oral exam, 1% interest in the subject
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
General note: V tomto předmětu je povinná docházka s maximální tolerovanou absencí 25%.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2019/SANb1002