FSS:SANb2002 Diploma Seminar - Course Information
SANb2002 Diploma Seminar for Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer), Eva Šlesingerová (deputy)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ( SANb2001 Thesis Project || SAN240a Thesis Project ) && (! SAN240b Diploma Seminar && ! NOW ( SAN240b Diploma Seminar ))
Compulsory SAN subjects
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 13 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- To write up the Bc. thesis
- Learning outcomes
- Bc. thesis, ready for defence
- individual, according to the supervisor´s advice
- Theory in social and cultural anthropology : an encyclopedia. Edited by R. Jon McGee - Richard L. Warms. Thousand Oaks: Sage Reference, 2013. xxxiii, 49. ISBN 9781412999632. info
- Teaching methods
- reading, writing, consultation
- Assessment methods
- individual, according to supervisor´s advice
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
The course is taught: every week.
General note: Diplomový seminář je veden individuálně a je určen pro ty studenty, kteří píší svou bakalářskou práci.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses