FSS:SOC537 Thesis seminar SAN - Course Information
SOC537 Thesis seminar SANFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 24 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SOC537a Thesis Project SAN && SOC403 Theoretical Sociology && SOC560 Sociological Research && SOC568 Anthropological Research && SOC586 Anthropology of Education && SOC587 Anthropological Theories && SOC588 Social Life of Things
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Sociology (programme FSS, N-SO)
- Assessment methods
- This course is continously checked according ac. 16.8. SZŘ MU. Course takes the form of individual consultations of students’ theses with their supervisors. It concludes with a credit granted by the supervisor upon the condition that the student submits their final thesis in time. The thesis needs to meet the terms set in the assignment and comply with formal requirements and standards in the respective field of research.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis do dipl. semináře je podmíněn přijetím "zadání" od vedoucího práce