FSS:SOC538 Thesis seminar Urban Study - Course Information
SOC538 Thesis seminar Urbánní studiaFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 24 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Slavomíra Ferenčuhová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lucie Galčanová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Pavel Pospěch, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Barbora Vacková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SOC538a Thesis Project Urban Study && SOC403 Sociological Theory && SOC560 Sociological Research && VYCET ( 3 , SOC569 Urban Transformation && SOC551 City in the sociological theor && SOC593 Sociology of space and archite && SOC584 Sociology of public space )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Assessment methods
- This course is continously checked according ac. 16.8. SZŘ MU. Course takes the form of individual consultations of students’ theses with their supervisors. It concludes with a credit granted by the supervisor upon the condition that the student submits their final thesis in time. The thesis needs to meet the terms set in the assignment and comply with formal requirements and standards in the respective field of research.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on course enrolment limitations: Zápis do dipl. semináře je podmíněn přijetím "zadání" od vedoucího práce