FSS:SOC930 Sem.for finaliz. of Dissert. - Course Information
SOC930 Seminar for finalization of DissertationFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s) (from 10 credits increase by 5). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Pavel Barša, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. Werner Binder (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Zdeněk Konopásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Monika Metyková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Steven Saxonberg, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Course is intended for students who have not defended their thesis before the end the 8th semester of study, have been granted permission to continue, and a change of the Individual study planned has been approved by the PhD board.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- Independent research on the dissertation manuscript.
- Teaching methods
- independent research and writing, consultations
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium - discussion of (a part) of the disertation manuscript.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Credit evaluation note: max 60 kreditů.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses