FSS:SOC935 Dissertation preparation - Course Information
SOC935 Dissertation preparationFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- prof. PhDr. Pavel Barša, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Dr. Werner Binder (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Zdeněk Konopásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Kateřina Lišková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PhDr. Monika Metyková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Steven Saxonberg, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- KREDITY_MIN ( 135 )
Enrollment is only permitted in the 5th semester or later.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This is an independent research course serving to obtain credit for dissertation research or dissertation writing.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, student will be able to formulate, analyse, compose, create.
- Independent research.
- Teaching methods
- Consultations, discussion, feedback.
- Assessment methods
- Colloquium- discussion of (a part) of the dissertation manuscript.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses