FSS:SOCd0110 Conference presentation - Course Information
SOCd0110 Conference presentationFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Dr. Werner Binder (lecturer)
Mgr. Slavomíra Ferenčuhová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Katrňák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PaedDr. Zdeněk Konopásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Kateřina Lišková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Ing. Radim Marada, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Ladislav Rabušic, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. Steven Saxonberg, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Iva Šmídová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. Martin Kreidl, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! SOC938 Presentation at the conference && ! NOW ( SOC938 Presentation at the conference )
Student has already conducted a significant and presentable part of his/her dissertation research.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to prepare and present a scientific paper in English at an international scientific conference. The course therefore evaluates scientific as well as language competences.
- Learning outcomes
- After successfully passing the course, students will be able to formulate, assess and interpret the results of their own research in English.
- research preparation of the presentation conference presentation Q&As at the conference self-evaluation and discussion with supervisor
- KOEGEL, Timothy J. Špičková prezentace : jak zaujmout a přesvědčit posluchače. Translated by Jana Kalová. Vyd. 1. Brno: Computer Press, 2009. vii, 180. ISBN 9788025120088. info
- ATKINSON, J. Maxwell. Speech-making and presentation made easy. London: Vermilion, 2008. 199 s. ISBN 9780091922061. info
- HOSPODÁŘOVÁ, Ivana. Prezentační dovednosti. 1. vyd. Praha: Alfa Publishing, 2004. 164 s. ISBN 8086851087. info
- Teaching methods
- presentation Q&As self-evaluation discussion with supervisor
- Assessment methods
- Conference presentation. Submitted proof of active participation. Discussion with supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Teacher's information
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2019/SOCd0110