FSS:SOCn6102 Class and gender inequality - Course Information
SOCn6102 Class and gender inequality in qualitative researchFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
Taught in person.
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Nedbálková, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Soňa Enenkelová
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Thu 16:00–17:40 P24a
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! SOC594 Class and gender inequality
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 12/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught once in two years.
General note: Předmět nebude vyučován pokud si ho zapíše méně než 5 studujících.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2021/SOCn6102