FSS:SPPd0007 Evaluation 2 - Course Information
SPPd0007 Evaluation 2Faculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Jiří Winkler, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Tomáš Sirovátka, CSc.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- passed SPP003
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Main objectives can be summarized as follows:
deepen knowledge specific metodological problems in interdisciplinary research topics
and each application on the selected social problems
- Learning outcomes
- In depth knowledge of the methodology of evaluation research. This will be applied in the proposal of the evaluation project on proces/implementation evaluation.
- Introductory seminar, explication of the tasks, discussion of the approach Individual consultations Assessment of the paper by teacher Presentation of the task on the seminar
- required literature
- Rossi P.H., Freeman H.E., Lipsey M.W., Evaluation. A Systematic Approach, 6th edition,
- Patton M.Q. Qualitative Research and Evaluation Methods. Sage, London 3vol. 2002
- Chen H.T.: Theory-Driven Evaluation.Sage, London 1990
- Chen H.T. : Practical Program Evaluation. Sage, London 2005
- Teaching methods
- reading, homework, individual project
- Assessment methods
- final project and oral exam
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.