FSS:SPR149 Use of Film in the Social Work - Course Information
SPR149 Use of Film in the Social WorkFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Mgr. Victoria Shmidt, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jiří Vander, DiS., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Mon 18:00–19:30 P21
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 24 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/24, only registered: 0/24, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/24
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Give students information about application of film in praxis of social work.
- Reflexion and analysis of world-famous movies from the point of view of theories and methods of social work.
- Anthony M. Hudock, Jr., Sherry A. Gallagher Warden. Using Movies to Teach Family Systems Concepts.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- written exam
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials