FSS:SPR479 Participative approach in SW - Course Information
SPR479 Participative approach in Social Work with ClientFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Magda Frišaufová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Anna Krchňavá (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Kateřina Kubalčíková, Ph.D.
Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Social Policy and Social Work - Faculty of Social Studies
- Wed 9:45–11:15 U53
- Timetable of Seminar Groups:
SPR479/B: No timetable has been entered into IS. K. Kubalčíková
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 30 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/30, only registered: 0/30, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/30
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Social Work (programme FSS, N-SP)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials