FSS:ZURd0005 Data analysis I - Course Information
ZURd0005 Data analysis IFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- Charles Michael Elavsky, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Alena Macková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- In the course, the students will complete internal or external data analysis courses or methodological workshops, respectively (which may include summer schools), relevant to their doctoral thesis. Courses and summer schools should develop analytical skills in selected fields of methodology which are relevant for the individual need of the student. Approvals of courses or summer schools are dependent upon agreement with the supervisor, or after consultation with the program guarantor. Data analysis courses may be repeated, but the student may not complete the same course they has already completed.
- Learning outcomes
- The course develops learning outcomes No.1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- To complete the course, the student will complete internal or external data analysis courses or methodological workshops, which can include summer schools. It is the student’s responsibility to provide proof of completion of the course including evidence of the hourly workload. On the basis of the document presented, the student gets a credit. Credits will be allocated based on the number of hours to complete the course (1 credit = 25 hours of workload). The credit and the number of credits will be assigned by the student’s supervisor.
- Teaching methods
- Varies across types of courses
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2021/ZURd0005