FSS:ZURd0099 Dissertation - Course Information
ZURd0099 DissertationFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Charles Michael Elavsky, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. et Mgr. Alena Macková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- In the course, after completing data collection and data analysis, the student produces the text of his doctoral thesis.
- Learning outcomes
- The course develops learning outcomes No.1, 2, 3 and 5.
- To complete the course the student is expected to participate in consultations with their supervisor on a regular basis and to submit a comprehensive draft of the analytical chapter of their doctoral thesis, or a journal article which is part of the thesis (however, the article cannot have been submitted in courses Publishing I and Publishing Activity II). Additional qualitative criteria for awarding the credit are determined by the individual mentors who will take into account the specifics of the dissertation project.
- Teaching methods
- Self-study of the student, consultation with the supervisor
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught each semester.
Information on course enrolment limitations: ZUD008
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/spring2020/ZURd0099