FSS:ZURd0104 Teaching practice - Course Information
ZURd0104 Teaching practiceFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. Mgr. Jakub Macek, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MgA. Jan Motal, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MgA. Jan Motal, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- To complete this compulsory-elective course the student is expected to complete a course organized by MU or attend an externally organized workshop or course (typically a workshop / course offered by other domestic or foreign workplaces). In the course the student considers their participation in teaching and develops their pedagogical skills through critical reflection. The purpose of the course is to enhance a student’s ability to describe their pedagogical framework, to critically evaluate it in relation to the learning objectives and to evaluate it in consultation. Simultaneously, the student is encouraged to expand the scope of their pedagogical competencies and to enhance their awareness of contemporary pedagogical trends.
- Learning outcomes
- The course develops learning outcomes No. 4 and 6.
- The credit is awarded to student on the basis of the decision of the guarantor of the subject as a function of attending a course provided by MU or attending an externally organized workshop or course (typically a workshop/course offered by other domestic or foreign workplaces.
- Teaching methods
- Individual work with the supervisor / external course
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/fss/autumn2021/ZURd0104