FSS:SAN109 Ethnographic Methods and Field - Course Information
SAN109 Ethnographic Methods and Field Research: SeminarFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 9 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tomáš Paul (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SAN109/01: Thu 8:00–9:30 U35
SAN109/02: Thu 9:45–11:15 U35
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SAN108 Ethnographic Methods
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 7 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses