FSS:PSYd0015 Dissertation project - Course Information
PSYd0015 Presentation of the dissertation projectFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 15 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. PhDr. Ivo Čermák, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Lenka Dědková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Stanislav Ježek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Lenka Lacinová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Šárka Portešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Jan Šerek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Anna Ševčíková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. Radovan Šikl, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Mojmír Tyrlík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Tomáš Urbánek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PhDr. Martin Vaculík, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. PhDr. Zbyněk Vybíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. Petr Macek, CSc.
Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
Supplier department: Department of Psychology - Faculty of Social Studies
- ! PSY015 Dissertation project
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 20 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- To prepare project of PhD thesis It consists: - introduction the problem, theoretical and methodological framework of research, - aims of research and research questions - methods (sample, instruments, procedures) Public defense of project
- Learning outcomes
- After defense of project, a studenty will be able - to prepare research, collect data and make data analysis, - to write theoretical and empirical part of PhD thesis
- theory research questions methods
- Books and papers relevant to topic of disertation
- Teaching methods
- presentation of project
- Assessment methods
- public defense of project
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses