FSS:ZURd0006 Data analysis II - Course Information
ZURd0006 Data analysis IIFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 10 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Hana Macháčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. PhDr. David Šmahel, Ph.D.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is offered to students of any study field.
- Course objectives
- In the course the student will complete internal or external data analysis courses or methodological workshops, respectively including summer schools, which are relevant to their doctoral thesis. Courses and summer schools should develop analytical skills in selected fields of methodology which are relevant for the individual need of the student. Approvals of courses or summer schools are subject to agreement with the supervisor, or after consultation with the program guarantor. Data analysis courses may be repeated, but the student may not complete the same course they have already completed.
- Learning outcomes
- The course develops learning outcomes No.1, 3, 4, 5 and 6.
- To complete the course the student will complete internal or external data analysis courses or methodological workshops, including summer schools. It is the student’s responsibility to provide proof of completion of the course including hourly workload. On the basis of the document the student gets a credit. Credits will be allocated based on the number of hours to complete the course (1 credit = 25 hours of workload). The credit and the number of credits will be assigned by the student’s supervisor.
- Teaching methods
- Varies across types of courses
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses