FSS:ZUR390 Computer games - Course Information
ZUR390 Computer games in context of psychologyFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/1. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. Mgr. Lukas Blinka, PhD. (lecturer)
RNDr. Jaromír Plhák, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. Mgr. Lukas Blinka, PhD.
Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Ing. Bc. Pavlína Brabcová
Supplier department: Department of Media Studies and Journalism - Faculty of Social Studies
- Tue 13:30–15:00 Studio 527
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/15, only registered: 0/15
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- 1. Culture, games and social sciences 2. Theory of media effects applied to computer gaming 3. Motivation for playing computer games 4. Gaming and identity 5. Gaming and cognitive skills - attention and spatial skills 6. Gaming and cognitive skills - learning 7. Violent computer games and aggression of gamers 8. Excessive gaming and addiction
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials