The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 15 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 3/15, only registered: 0/15
Fields of study the course is directly associated with
there are 22 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
1. Culture, games and social sciences
2. Theory of media effects applied to computer gaming
3. Motivation for playing computer games
4. Gaming and identity
5. Gaming and cognitive skills - attention and spatial skills
6. Gaming and cognitive skills - learning
7. Violent computer games and aggression of gamers
8. Excessive gaming and addiction