FSS:SAN240b Diploma Seminar - Course Information
SAN240b Diploma Seminar for Bachelor ThesisFaculty of Social Studies
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Irena Kašparová, M.A., Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Radka Klvaňová, Ph.D., M.A. (lecturer)
Mgr. Zuzana Sekeráková Búriková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. Mgr. et Mgr. Adéla Souralová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Csaba Szaló, Ph.D.
Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
Contact Person: Mgr. Eva Šlesingerová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Department of Sociology - Faculty of Social Studies
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- SAN240b/Kasparova: No timetable has been entered into IS. I. Kašparová
SAN240b/Klvanova: No timetable has been entered into IS. R. Klvaňová
SAN240b/Burikova: No timetable has been entered into IS. Z. Sekeráková Búriková
SAN240b/Souralova: No timetable has been entered into IS. A. Souralová
SAN240b/Slesingerova: No timetable has been entered into IS. E. Šlesingerová
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- SAN240a Thesis Project
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 8 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught each semester.
General note: Diplomový seminář je veden individuálně a je určen pro ty studenty, kteří píší svou bakalářskou práci.
Credit evaluation note: 2 původní kredity.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses