FSS:PST453 Psychotherapy: Theory, practis - Informace o předmětu
PST453 Psychotherapy: Theory, practise and researchFakulta sociálních studií
- 1/0/0. 4 kr. Ukončení: zk.
- MUDr. David Holub (přednášející)
PhDr. Roman Hytych, Ph.D. (přednášející)
Mgr. et Mgr. Mária Kahancová (přednášející)
doc. Mgr. Tomáš Řiháček, Ph.D. (přednášející)
MUDr. David Skorunka, Ph.D. (přednášející)
Mgr. Monika Skutková (přednášející)
prof. PhDr. Zbyněk Vybíral, Ph.D. (přednášející)
- PhDr. Roman Hytych, Ph.D.
Katedra psychologie - Fakulta sociálních studií
Dodavatelské pracoviště: Katedra psychologie - Fakulta sociálních studií
- Út 9:45–11:15 M117; a Pá 24. 11. 11:30–13:00 U41
The course is offered for foreign students of BA and MA programs
- Omezení zápisu do předmětu
- Předmět je nabízen i studentům mimo mateřské obory.
Jiné omezení: The course is given in English and it is recommended only to foreign students.
- Mateřské obory
- Psychologie (program FSS, N-PS)
- Cíle předmětu
- At the end of course students should be able to present critical overwiev of discused actual themes in the field of psychotherapy. They will be able to interpret this basic knowledge and discuss it critically in relation to concrete situation in their own culture.
- Zbyněk Vybíral: Introduction to Theory, Practice and Research in Psychotherapy
- The first lecture offers basic overview covering themes such psychotherapy as a profession, scientific view in psychotherapy and variety of research designs. The focus on psychotherapy as both, the science and “gift” includes several issues for questioning and discussion. Some biases are mentioned as well.
- David Skorunka: Narrative and psychotherapy; from psychological to post psychological perspective
- In this lecture, a metaphor of story and narrative is discussed with regard to both major psychotherapeutic approaches and practice. A particular emphasis is given to narrative therapy inspired by theory of social construction.
- Zbyněk Vybíral: How many psychotherapies we have (List of recognized treatments)
- We decided to create and henceforth manage a comprehensive list of widely (i.e. scientifically) recognized contemporary psychotherapies (particularly in North America and Europe) that is aimed to be as complete and valid as possible. The lecture is based on some papers from conferences.
- David Skorunka: Contemporary family therapy and systemic practice
- The lecture introduces main assumptions and variety of practice in contemporary family therapy including integrative approaches in this field.Major research findings regarding both outcome and process of family therapy will be presented.
- Ester Danelová: Fringe psychotherapies: What are they?
- Looking at fringe or alternative psychotherapy practices in context of psychotherapy research, mental health care systems, history of psychotherapy, western culture and psychotherapy profession;
- Tomáš Řiháček: Psychotherapy integration from the perspective of training and professional development
- After a brief introduction to psychotherapy integration, the lecture will focus on various ways how therapists develop to integrative perspective, analyzing their potential advantages and drawbacks.
- Jan Roubal: Diagnostics and case formulation in psychotherapy
- Psychotherapeutic diagnostics (e.g. Bartuska et al., 2008) is a system of clues helping the therapist to continuously orientate himself in the ongoing therapeutic process and to create a useful map of a therapeutic situation. Case formulation is a method of organizing complex information about the client, to extrapolate the individual treatment, to observe the changes and to transform the theory and research into clinical practice (Eells, 2007).
- Roman Hytych: Mindfulness in contemporary psychotherapy: Clinical practice and research findings
- Mindfulness is a core skill for life coping developed within Buddhist tradition. Recent years of its psychotherapy application and scientific research have showed a huge range of its benefits for psychotherapy clients as well as psychotherapists themselves.
- Ester Danelová: Is psychotherapy "researchable"?
- Introducing main branches of psychotherapy research, paying special attention to original or controversial research designs and discussing their implications;
- Lukáš Blinka: Theory and practice of Jungian psychotherapy
- In this lecture, an integrative approach toward various psychodynamic theories will be used. With the special focus on Jung’s and Jungian contribution to psychoanalysis, the historical context of the beginning, development and recent situation in the theory and practice of analysis will be discussed.
- Handbook of psychotherapy case formulation. Edited by Tracy D. Eells. 2nd ed. New York: Guilford Press, 2007. xiv, 448. ISBN 9781593853518. info
- Handbook of psychotherapy integration. Edited by John C. Norcross - Marvin R. Goldfried. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2005. xix, 548. ISBN 9780195165791. info
- Výukové metody
- Lectures, class discussions, reading
- Metody hodnocení
- Final exam will take form of an essay (8 - 10 pages) on a chosen theme. 80% attendance on lectures is compulsory. Themes for final essay: 1. Short outline of situation of psychotherapy in your country; 2. Main psychotherapy approaches, personalities and training institutes in your country; 3. Psychotherapy politics in your country (legal framework); 4. What are the researchers focused on in the field of psychotherapy in your country?
- Vyučovací jazyk
- Další komentáře
- Studijní materiály
Předmět je vyučován každý semestr.