PrF:BM506Z Diploma Seminar I - Course Information
BM506Z Diploma Seminar IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. David Sehnálek, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 21 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course student has knowledge of formalities of the master`s thesis processing. Student will be able to develop a course on completion of their final thesis.
- 1st Choosing topic 2nd Formalities work 3rd Outline work 4th Method of treatment of the subject 5th Working with literature 6th Quote 7th Plagiarism
- Teaching methods
- semminar and individual consultations with a consultant, discussion the main topics of master`s thesis
- Assessment methods
- Credit - discharge of duty given in plan for master`s thesis.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course can also be completed outside the examination period.
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
- Teacher's information
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BM506Z