PrF:BT501Z Basics of Criminal Law Substan - Course Information
BT501Z Basics of Criminal Law SubstantiveFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. JUDr. Marek Fryšták, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Vladimír Kratochvíl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc.
Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Dagmar Šedá
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BT501Z/01: Fri 22. 10. 8:00–9:30 034, 9:35–11:05 034, Fri 3. 12. 8:00–9:30 034, V. Kratochvíl
BT501Z/02: Fri 22. 10. 11:10–12:40 133, 13:30–15:00 133, Fri 3. 12. 9:35–11:05 133, J. Kuchta
BT501Z/03: Fri 15. 10. 15:05–16:35 034, 16:40–18:10 034, Fri 3. 12. 11:10–12:40 034, M. Fryšták
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.