PrF:BT501Z Basis of Criminal Law Substant - Course Information
BT501Z Basis of Criminal Law SubstantiveFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/6. 6 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. JUDr. Jaroslav Fenyk, Ph.D., DSc., Univ. Priv. Prof. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Marek Fryšták, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Věra Kalvodová, Dr. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Vladimír Kratochvíl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc.
Department of Criminal Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Dagmar Šedá
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BT501Z/01: Fri 6. 10. 11:10–12:40 131, Fri 10. 11. 9:35–11:05 259, 11:10–12:40 259, J. Kuchta
BT501Z/02: Fri 6. 10. 15:05–16:35 129, Fri 10. 11. 13:30–15:00 148, 15:05–16:35 148, M. Fryšták
BT501Z/07: No timetable has been entered into IS.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Theory and Practice of Criminal Procedure (programme PrF, B-PSP)
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.