PrF:BV401Zk Public Finance - Course Information
BV401Zk Public FinanceFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- Ing. Eva Tomášková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Ivana Pařízková, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- Ing. Eva Tomášková, Ph.D.
Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Vladimíra Vraná
Supplier department: Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
- Thu 25. 2. 16:00–17:40 025, 18:00–19:40 025, Fri 5. 3. 16:00–17:40 208, 18:00–19:40 208, Fri 23. 4. 8:00–9:40 214, 10:00–11:40 214
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 140 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 43/140, only registered: 0/140, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/140
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 32 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Public finance deals with the economics tasks of public finance and public sector. The aim is present whole budgetary scale; emphasis is concentrated in state budget and the more important incomes and expenditures. The reasons of market failure and state failure are explained on examples. Students should be able to: Analysis up to date tasks in public finance Analysis state incomes and expenditures Offer new solution for fiscal politics delineate relationships among state budget and other public budgets. Student further should be able to apply knowledge of public finance into private sector.
- Introduction Public sector, public goods Public budget State budget and other public budgets Social security Tax system Fiscal politic
- required literature
- TOMÁŠKOVÁ, Eva and Ivana PAŘÍZKOVÁ. Veřejné finance – ekonomické souvislosti. 1. dotisk 1. vyd. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2016. 136 pp. ISBN 978-80-210-7749-2. info
- TOMÁŠKOVÁ, Eva. Veřejné finance (Public finance). Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2006. 115 pp. ISBN 80-210-4177-3. info
- recommended literature
- PEKOVÁ, Jitka. Veřejné finance : úvod do problematiky. 3., přeprac. vyd. Praha: ASPI, 2005. 526 s. ISBN 8073570491. info
- HAMERNÍKOVÁ, Bojka and Květa KUBÁTOVÁ. Veřejné finance. 2. vyd. Praha: Eurolex Bohemia, 2004. 355 s. ISBN 8086432882. info
- HAMERNÍKOVÁ, Bojka and Květa KUBÁTOVÁ. Veřejné finance :cvičebnice. Praha: Eurolex Bohemia, 2000. 131 s. ISBN 80-86432-01-7. info
- Teaching methods
- Methods of this course are lectures with discussions.
- Assessment methods
- Education is realized by lessons. Exam from this lecture is divided into two parts – written exam and verbal exam. The form of written exam is test included closed and opened questions. Written test, at least 60 % to pass. Verbal exam follows after successful written exam.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BV401Zk