PrF:BV603K Contracting in Int. Trade - Course Information
BV603K Contracting in International TradeFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Tereza Kyselovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Radovan Malachta (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Naděžda Rozehnalová, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Kristina Sedláková Salibová (assistant)
JUDr. Kateřina Zabloudilová (assistant)
JUDr. Lucie Zavadilová, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Naděžda Rozehnalová, CSc.
Department of International and European Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Jana Dopitová
Supplier department: Department of International and European Law - Faculty of Law
- Thu 25. 2. 16:00–17:40 257, 18:00–19:40 257, Fri 19. 3. 8:00–9:40 302, Fri 23. 4. 8:00–9:40 208, 10:00–11:40 208, Fri 30. 4. 14:00–15:40 124
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
Is recommended to undergo the course Private International Law and International Business Transactions.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 40 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 16/40, only registered: 1/40, only registered with preference (fields directly associated with the programme): 0/40
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 12 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- Should be able:¨ - to formulate the basic terms of contract - to formulate the payment and delivery terms¨ - to formulate the conditions for reclamation - to formulate the different terms of contract such as force majeure, hardshipp, limitation of damage ... - to formulate the simple commercial contract and understand it
- 1. Structure. 2. Contract forms and general conditions. 3. Subject of contract and price. 4. Delivery terms and payment terms - how to work with the INCOTEMRS.. 5. Reclamation. 6. Remedies ad the formulation of some remedies in the contract. 7. Some other contract terms. 8. Coloquium.
- required literature
- Příručka ke klauzurním pracem - viz elektronická osnova
- Teaching methods
- group projects
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BV603K