PrF:BZ208K Civil Law for Bachelors - Course Information
BZ208K Civil Law for BachelorsFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Lenka Dobešová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Eva Dobrovolná, Ph.D., LL.M. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jiří Handlar, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Miloslav Hrdlička (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Jan Hurdík, DrSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Kateřina Ronovská, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Michal Janoušek, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Bc. Ondřej Pavelek, Ph.D. (assistant)
doc. JUDr. Pavel Koukal, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
prof. JUDr. Markéta Selucká, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Markéta Selucká, Ph.D.
Department of Civil Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Alice Dvořáková
Supplier department: Department of Civil Law - Faculty of Law
- Fri 5. 3. 8:00–9:40 133, 10:00–11:40 133, Fri 26. 3. 8:00–9:40 038, 10:00–11:40 038, Fri 23. 4. 12:00–13:40 025, 14:00–15:40 025
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 33 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students should be able to: define basic conception and notions, principles and sources of Czech Civil law; place Civil law to the system of Private law; orientate in the general part (provisions) of the Czech Civil Code characterize "persons and objects in a legal sense; understand the concept of the juridical facts (and acts); express own opinion about the tendencies of development of the legal regulation Civil law in the Czech Republic; fundamental changes in the field of Civil law.
- Learning outcomes
- Understand and explain the fundamental concepts, principles and general framework of the private law and civil law as well as their importance within legal systems; Acquire basic professional knowledge, skills, and capabilities; Identify basic problems and trends in the development of civil law;
- Topic I.: The notion and the function of the Civil Law. The position of the Civil Law in the general system of Law. The own system of Civil Law. Topic II. Persons in legal sense. Natural persons, Protection of personal rights. Legal persons - general characteristics, a system of legal persons, associations, foundations, institutions. Representation. Thing in the legal sense. Protection of civil rights. Topic III: Juridical facts - legal acts, time as a juridical fact, legal fictions etc.
- required literature
- RONOVSKÁ, Kateřina, Eva DOBROVOLNÁ and Petr LAVICKÝ. Úvod do soukromého práva Obecná část (Introduction into Civil Law). 2. vydání. Brno: Česká společnost pro civilní právo procesní, z.s., 2019. info
- not specified
- RONOVSKÁ, Kateřina, Vlastimil VITOUL and Jana BÍLKOVÁ. Nové spolkové právo v otázkách a odpovědích (New Law on Association: Questions and answers). 1st ed. Praha: Nakladatelství Leges, s.r.o., 2014. 256 pp. Praktik. ISBN 978-80-7502-020-8. info
- ELIÁŠ, Karel. Občanské právo pro každého : pohledem (nejen) tvůrců nového občanského zákoníku. 2., dopl. a aktualiz. vyd. Praha: Wolters Kluwer, 2014. 358 s. ISBN 9788074784934. info
- Teaching methods
- Lectures are concentrated into 3 sessions (blocks). The content of the lectures is covered the General part of Czech (substantive) Civil Law, is focused on basic definitions, principles and facts; lectures are supplemented by the individual studies - by reading books, multimedia study texts (e-learning).
- Assessment methods
- Ending of the course is in the form of colloquium - the written form. It is allowed to use the legal texts (without commentary). The written part is in the form of alternating choice test (a,b,c,d),there is always least one answer always correct. It is necessary to get at least 9 points (of 20 possible).
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BZ208K