PrF:BZ209K Legal informatics - Course Information
BZ209K Legal InformaticsFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Mgr. Jakub Harašta, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Matěj Myška, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. MgA. Jakub Míšek, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Tereza Novotná (assistant)
Mgr. Jakub Vostoupal (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Mgr. Jakub Harašta, Ph.D.
Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Tereza Buchalová
Supplier department: Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- BZ209K/01: Fri 26. 2. 8:00–9:40 024, 10:00–11:40 024, Fri 9. 4. 8:00–9:40 024, 10:00–11:40 024, J. Harašta
BZ209K/02: Fri 26. 2. 12:00–13:40 024, 14:00–15:40 024, Fri 9. 4. 12:00–13:40 024, 14:00–15:40 024, M. Myška
BZ209K/03: Fri 26. 2. 16:00–17:40 024, 18:00–19:40 024, Fri 9. 4. 16:00–17:40 024, 18:00–19:40 024, M. Myška
BZ209K/04: Fri 19. 3. 12:00–13:40 020, 14:00–15:40 020, Fri 28. 5. 12:00–13:40 024, 14:00–15:40 024, J. Harašta
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
Basic computer literacy.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 30 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is to obtain basic practical skills and orientation in use of various legal information systems.
- Learning outcomes
- After completing this course, student is expected to be able to:
- understand basic functions of legal information systems and describe any legal information systems through these functions
- find basic legal information on the Internet
- find acts other legal documents using ASPI, Codexis and Beck-online
- evaluate credibility and validity of retrieved legal information and properly cite retrieved documents
- solve basic legal problems using the legal information systems.
- 1. Basic terms and concepts.
- 2. Working with ASPI.
- 3. Working with Beck-online.
- 4. Working with Codexis.
- required literature
- ŠAVELKA, Jaromír, Matěj MYŠKA, Adam PTAŠNIK and Danuše SPÁČILOVÁ. Právní informační systémy (Legal information systems). Vyd. 1. Brno: Tribun EU, 2011. 259 pp. ISBN 978-80-7399-248-4. info
- Teaching methods
- Exercises in computer lab. Self-study. Online tests for self-study evaluation.
- Assessment methods
- To successfully complete this course students are required to fulfil all requirements set in detail in e-learning application (attendance, online tests).
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 8 hod. seminářů za semestr - 8 hrs of seminars per semester.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/BZ209K