PrF:BZ305Zk Civil Procedural Law - Course Information
BZ305Zk Civil Procedural LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0/0. 7 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- JUDr. Eva Dobrovolná, Ph.D., LL.M. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jan Holas (lecturer)
Mgr. Miloslav Hrdlička (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Petr Lavický, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Tereza Pondikasová (lecturer)
Mgr. Anna Zemandlová, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- JUDr. Eva Dobrovolná, Ph.D., LL.M.
Department of Civil Procedure - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Alice Dvořáková
Supplier department: Department of Civil Procedure - Faculty of Law
- Thu 1. 10. 16:00–17:40 aula_Vinařská, 18:00–19:40 aula_Vinařská, Fri 16. 10. 10:00–11:40 133, 12:00–13:40 133, Fri 8. 1. 8:00–9:40 133, 10:00–11:40 133
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! OBOR ( PR01 ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 31 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- The aim of the subject Civil Procedure Law is to make the acquaintance of the fundamentals of the civil procedure law in a sphere of the Civil Procedure Code.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course the student will be able to: Understand to basic concepts and institutes and explain them in the historical context; Use the information about the concepts and institutes of civil procedure law to solve concrete procedural situations; Make independently some pleadings; Bring reasonable suggestions of solving the procedural situations; Apply the procedure law to concrete procedural situations; Interpret the procedural regulations in line with the judicial practice.
- Civil Procedure Law and Civil Proceedings – sources of law and literature, the concept of civil procedure law and civil proceedings, development and importance of civil procedure law, procedural principles; Kinds of Civil Proceedings – features of particular kinds of civil proceedings, differentiation of proceedings; Subjects of Civil Proceedings – characteristics of subject of civil proceedings, jurisdiction and competence of courts Subjects of Civil Proceedings – participants in the procedure, legal capacity to be participant of civil proceedings, capacity to appear in the court, joinder of parties, interpleader, right of action, appearance; Judicial Proceedings at the Court of First Instance – institution of legal proceedings and its effects, conditions of the proceedings, action and the right to take an action Judicial Proceedings at the Court of First Instance – preparing the meeting, meeting, stay and interruption of the proceedings, summary proceedings; Judicial Proceedings at the Court of First Instance – differentiation of proceedings into adversary and non-adversary proceedings; Evidence – concept and subject of evidence, burden of evidence, means of evidence; Judicial Decision – kinds of judicial decisions, forms of judicial decision and its essentials, legal validity and possibility of enforcement of the decision; Costs of Proceedings Judicial Remedies and Systems of Judicial Remedies Execution Proceedings (General Part) Execution Proceedings (Special Part)
- required literature
- STAVINOHOVÁ, Jaruška and Petr LAVICKÝ. Základy civilního procesu (Elements of Civil Procedure). 1. vydání, 2. dotisk. Brno: Masarykova univerzita, 2012. 124 pp. Edice učebnic. ISBN 978-80-210-5062-4. info
- recommended literature
- ŠÍNOVÁ, Renáta a Klára HAMUĽÁKOVÁ. Civilní proces. Obecná část a sporné řízení. Praha: C. H. Beck, 2020. 474 s. ISBN 978-80-7400-787-3
- WINTEROVÁ, Alena and Alena MACKOVÁ. Civilní právo procesní : vysokoškolská učebnice. 7. aktualiz. a dopl. vyd. Praha: Linde, 2014. 621 s. ISBN 9788072019403. info
- Teaching methods
- The lectures run during the term. The attendance is not compulsory. Instruction uses modern methods – presentation of thesis, practical examples, interpretation of judicial practice and presentation of recommended literature.
- Assessment methods
- The exam is in a written form (a written test). The exam will be conducted online.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2020/BZ305Zk