PrF:BZ405Zk Labour Law - Course Information
BZ405Zk Labour LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 12/0. 8 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. JUDr. Milan Galvas, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Zdeňka Gregorová, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jan Horecký, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jana Komendová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Nelly Springinsfeldová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jaroslav Stránský, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Milan Galvas, CSc.
Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Alice Dvořáková
Supplier department: Department of Labour Law and Social Security Law - Faculty of Law
- Fri 23. 2. 8:00–9:30 136, 9:35–11:05 136, Fri 2. 3. 16:40–18:10 136, 18:15–19:45 136, Fri 18. 5. 9:35–11:05 136, 11:10–12:40 136
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- ! OBOR ( PR ) && ! PROGRAM ( N - VS )
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- there are 23 fields of study the course is directly associated with, display
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course student will be able to recognize labour law relations and to distinguish them from other legal relationships. Furthermore, he will be able to understand the basic principles of labor law, protection of employees and their employment. Student will be able to draw up a contract of employment or other agreements, apply the provisions of compensation, and recognize an accident at work.
- Object and system of labour law. Relation to other legal branches. Contract of employment - basic principles. Principle of equal treatment and other principles. Termination of employment. System of liability in labour law.
- BĚLINA, Miroslav. Pracovní právo. 3. dopl. a přeprac. vyd. Praha: C.H. Beck, 2007. xxxiii, 53. ISBN 9788071796725. info
- Teaching methods
- Theoretical preparation, solving of practical examples by application of obtained theoretical knowledge, elaboration and discussion on exemplary decisions
- Assessment methods
- The subject is completed by oral exam composed of two questions. The student must answer both of them.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials