PrF:D6PIT18 Law of eCommerce IV - Course Information
D6PIT18 Law of eCommerce IVFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. JUDr. Josef Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Radim Polčák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Josef Kotásek, Ph.D.
Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Hana Jelínková
- This course does not have any prerequisites. General requirement for enrolment to this course is advanced knowledge of legal English incl. specific terminology of legal theory, ICT law and business law.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Law Information and Communication Technologies (combined) (programme PrF, ICT_)
- Law Information and Communication Technologies (programme PrF, D-TPV4) (2)
- Law Information and Communication Technologies (programme PrF, ICT_)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this course is to explain the relevance of chosen classes of business information and analyse specific corresponding protective legal tools.
- Learning outcomes
- Upon the completion of this course, students shall be able to:
Understand complex importance of protection of business information
Analyse and sort typical business information
Identify and analyse typical legal risks arising of processing of business information
Use legal and technical measures protecting business information in complex situations
- Concept of business information
- Taxonomy of business information
- Trade secrets
- Insider trading
- Technical means to protect business information
- Sanctioning abuse of business information
- Studijní literatura bude poskytnuta prostřednictvím e-learningové aplikace.
- Teaching methods
- individual and group tutoring sessions, individual resolution of specific research tasks, colloquial presentation of research results
- Assessment methods
- Essay resolving assigned scientific issue (50%), colloquial presentation of results of individual research (50%)
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2020/D6PIT18