PrF:DAC4DT01 Doctoral Thesis I - Course Information
DAC4DT01 Doctoral Thesis IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. JUDr. PhDr. Robert Zbíral, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. PhDr. Robert Zbíral, Ph.D.
Department of Constitutional Law and Political Science - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Andrea Kalivodová, DiS.
- DAC3DT03 Doctoral Thesis Project III
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Comparative Constitutional Law (programme PrF, CCL_) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this subject is to help the doctoral student start working on his/her project approved within the course DAC3DT03 Doctoral Thesis Project III. The preparation of the thesis is done in five phases (subjects Doctoral Thesis I to V). In this first phase, the doctoral student in close co-operation with his/her supervisor will conduct introductory part of the research needed for answering the research question.
- Learning outcomes
- Student will conduct initial part of his/her research and during the process will learn how to overcome various obstacles that may arise.
- The actual framework of co-operation between the student and the supervisor will be set by the supervisor.
- recommended literature
- CRESWELL, John W. Research design : qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches. 3rd ed. London: Sage, 2009. xxix, 260. ISBN 9781412965576. info
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- The progress of the doctoral student will be monitored and evaluated by the supervisor.
- Language of instruction
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2021/DAC4DT01