PrF:DOPVPB3 Modul Nekalá soutěž a práva na - Course Information
DOPVPB3 Modul Nekalá soutěž a práva na označení BFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
Taught in person.
- doc. JUDr. Dana Ondrejová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Dana Ondrejová, Ph.D.
Department of Commercial Law - Faculty of Law
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- Absolvent modulu Nekalá soutěž a práva na označení A.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is also offered to the students of the fields other than those the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Commercial Law (programme PrF, OBPR_) (2)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course the student will be able to coordinate the knowledge of his / her dissertation with the business company, trade markings, unfair commercial practices and the law against unfair competition. The student will be able to present analytical thinking and critical approach to the studied literature and case law and present his / her views in the form of a professional text (article, active participation in a scientific conference) or a debate.
- Learning outcomes
- Discussion over given "reader" - critical attitude to read sources, evaluation, adding own opinions. The doctoral student will formulate his / her own professional analytical solutions of pre-formulated professional questions as well as the ability to present them to a professional audience.
- Due to the dynamics and variability of topics with respect to current case law and current professional issues, the syllabus is not statically determined but will be subject to a specific assignment during the semester. This will also correspond to the specific output.
- Náhradní obsah: Časopisecká a knižní literatura domácí a zahraniční zjištěná doktorandy pomocí automatizvaných informačních systémů
- ONDREJOVÁ, Dana. Nekalá soutěž v novém občanském zákoníku (Unfair Competition in New Civil Code). 1st ed. Praha: C.H.Beck, 2014. 384 pp. Komentář. ISBN 978-80-7400-522-0. info
- ONDREJOVÁ, Dana. Porušení závazkového práva jako nekalá obchodní praktika nebo nekalá soutěž (Breach of Contract law as an Unfair Trade Practice or Unfair Competition). Praha: C. H. Beck, 2016. 257 pp. Právní instituty. ISBN 978-80-7400-628-9. info
- Teaching methods
- The teaching methods of the module are variable and are determined mainly by the topic. As a standard, theoretical preparation (reading of assigned literature) and subsequent discussion with student presentations are expected. More narrowly defined topics are possible variations that will be announced to the students in advance (work on a written output, eg a professional article, presentation in a public professional forum).
- Assessment methods
- Assessment methods depend on the teaching methods that are variable and depend on the description over a specific time period. Homework (reading) is usually assumed.
- Language of instruction