PrF:DPL3SVZ12 Topical Questions of Jurisprud - Course Information
DPL3SVZ12 Topical Questions of Jurisprudence and Legal Practice IFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. JUDr. Radim Polčák, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Petr Průcha, CSc. (seminar tutor)
JUDr. Kateřina Šimáčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Jaromír Harvánek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Věra Kalvodová, Dr. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Josef Kuchta, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Dana Ondrejová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Věra Kalvodová, Dr.
Department of Legal Theory - Faculty of Law
Supplier department: Department of Legal Theory - Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Financial Law and Financial Science (programme PrF, D-TPV4)
- Course objectives
- The course is inserted as a common base for all students irrespective of their field of study. The purpose of the course is to enable to students orientation in the latest development in particular fields and promote their abilities of independent reasoning about causes of concrete amendments and lead them to find consequences among legal institutes.
- In all cases, syllabus is provided actually according to the suggestions of individual fields.
- Literatura je upřesněna podle tématického zaměření přednášek.
- Teaching methods
- lectures with PowerPoint presentation, discussion of problems
- Assessment methods
- The course is concluded by credit. The student will be required to submit a written paper concerning one of the topics presented during the related course.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught: every other week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/autumn2019/DPL3SVZ12