PrF:DPL6PED02 University Teaching Pract. IV - Course Information
DPL6PED02 University Teaching Practice IVFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- prof. JUDr. Josef Bejček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. Ing. Jiří Blažek, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Jan Filip, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Milan Galvas, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Jan Hurdík, DrSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Vladimír Kratochvíl, CSc. (seminar tutor)
doc. JUDr. Soňa Skulová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Vladimír Týč, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. PhDr. Miloš Večeřa, CSc. (seminar tutor)
prof. JUDr. Ladislav Vojáček, CSc. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Věra Kalvodová, Dr.
Department of Financial Law and Economics - Faculty of Law
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Financial Law and Financial Science (programme PrF, D-TPV4)
- Course objectives
- Within the framework of studies in the Ph.D. degree programme the obligation to participate in the pedagogical work is provided for by the Masaryk University Study and Examination Regulations. The purpose of the course is to enable to students to participate in pedagogical work, prepare study materials, organise lessons and exams including final state exams. Its purpose is also to create conditions for taking part in lessons under supervision of delegated academic worker.
- Syllabus is provided for individually according to the agreement with the supervisor and the chairperson of the doctoral committee.
- Literatura bude stanovena ve vazbě na předmět výuky.
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- The course is completed by credit on the basis of the evaluation of a student’s pedagogical activities.
- Language of instruction