PrF:LP404 Dissertation IV - Course Information
LP404 Dissertation IVFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 4/0. 60 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. JUDr. Josef Bejček, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Josef Fiala, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Milan Galvas, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Zdeňka Gregorová, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Petr Havlan, CSc. (lecturer)
JUDr. Dana Hrabcová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Josef Kotásek, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Filip Křepelka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Jarmila Pokorná, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. JUDr. Petr Průcha, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ing. Josef Šilhán, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Eva Večerková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. JUDr. Karel Marek, CSc.
Contact Person: Mgr. Naděžda Špirudová
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- LLM in Corporate Law (programme PrF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The main objective of the course is to provide to the students specialist consultations during their creation of dissertation works.
- Special consultations during preparation and writing of a dissertation.
- dle potřeby autora
- Teaching methods
- Educational methods are individual special consultations with teaching and self-instruction.
- Assessment methods
- The work will be classified on the scale from A to F.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught each semester.