PrF:SOC043 Work on Diploma Theses - Course Information
SOC043 Work on Diploma ThesesFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 20 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. JUDr. Marek Fryšták, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Ilona Jančářová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
JUDr. Jan Provazník, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Faculty of Law
Contact Person: doc. JUDr. Ing. Michal Radvan, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Faculty of Law
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 50 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/50, only registered: 0/50
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The course is intended exclusively for students under the Erasmus program in the final year of their studies at a foreign institution, who have the obligation to prepare a final thesis at their home institution. The Erasmus coordinator selects the appropriate supervisor at the Faculty of Law, Masaryk University, after prior consultation. The student must have a supervisor set before enrolling in the course. Course objectives: The main objective of the course is through individual consultations to provide students with information related to thesis work methodology and its professional level. At the end of the course the student will have gained a knowledge of the philosophy of the master`s thesis process.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course the student will have gained a knowledge of the philosophy of the master`s thesis process.
- 1. Master thesis philosophies 2. Work with scientific literature 3. Consultations on specific topics
- to be set by the supervisor individually
- Teaching methods
- individual consultations
- Assessment methods
- The condition for the completion of the course is to submit a substantial part of the thesis, which may serve as a possible basis for the defence. Credits are awarded on reading the thesis after fulfilling all of the above criteria.
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.