PrF:MVD020K Critical Thinking - Course Information
MVD020K Creativity and Critical ThinkingFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- JUDr. Simona Trávníčková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- JUDr. Simona Trávníčková, Ph.D.
Institute of Legal Skills and Innovation of Studies - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Bc. Kateřina Fafílková
Supplier department: Institute of Legal Skills and Innovation of Studies - Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVD020K/01: Thu 12. 3. 15:05–16:35 148, 16:40–18:10 148, Thu 26. 3. 15:05–16:35 148, 16:40–18:10 148, Thu 9. 4. 15:05–16:35 148, 16:40–18:10 148, Thu 23. 4. 15:05–16:35 148, 16:40–18:10 148, Thu 7. 5. 15:05–16:35 148, 16:40–18:10 148, Thu 21. 5. 15:05–16:35 148, 16:40–18:10 148, S. Trávníčková
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
Vzhledem k charakteru kurzu předpokládáme u studentů nejen zájem o jeho témata, ale také ochotu jít "s vlastní kůží na trh" a sdílet své zkušenosti.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 16 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 1/16, only registered: 0/16
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Law (programme PrF, M-PPV)
- Course objectives
- This course reflects increasing number of unconventional and non-routine tasks and problems which require new solutions not known in advance. Topics of the course are linked to general steps of problem solving and focused on phase of generation, assesment and selection of solution. As a overlap the course enables better work in choosen field of interest as well as easier way to new proffesion and higher flexibility of graduates.
- will get overview about creativity importance;
- will try out methods supporting new solutions finding and continueus work with this solutions;
- will master selected methods of work with multiple variants.
- List of main topics This is not a list of lessons; differt topics will take their own time. We will also adjust lessons according to students needs (their experiences etc.)
- principle and application (arreas of use, context of work, links to team cooperation, innovative environment), brain and mental barriers
- convergent, divergent and lateral thinking
- restriction as creativity supporting factor
- me and creativity, personality inventory
- inborn creativity support and development
Methods to generate new solutions
- crawford slip
- problem fractionalization etc.
Methods to classify solutions
- mental mapping
- analýza dle příbuznosti
- six thinking hats
- Walt Disney`s method etc.
Assessment of solutions and selection
- risk analysis
- sensitivity analysis
- criterion assessment etc.
- principle and context, solutions selection assumption
- argument and argumentation, argument building
- Bude doplněno vyučujícím po zahájení kurzu,
- Teaching methods
- Interactive form with model situations and reflection
The main point of lessons are model situations, their reflection and feedback. Frontal teaching and theory parts are limited to necessary minimum as introduction in actual topic, giving general context etc. In particular topics we suppose training form, ie. repeated excercises focused on particular skills; in other topics trying out at least.
- Assessment methods
- Nonclasified completion.
- active participation (homework fulfilment etc.)
- seminar work – case interpretation, semester reflection
- real outcomes
- model situation handling
- getting enough point from other students (continuous work assessment)
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/law/spring2015/MVD020K