PrF:MVV2368K Energy Law - Course Information
MVV2368K Energy LawFaculty of Law
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/2/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- Mgr. Bc. Tereza Lungová (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Radim Polčák, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Martin Švec, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. JUDr. Matěj Myška, Ph.D. (assistant)
Mgr. Václav Stupka, Ph.D. (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. JUDr. Radim Polčák, Ph.D.
Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
Contact Person: Tereza Buchalová
Supplier department: Institute of Law and Technology - Faculty of Law
- Timetable of Seminar Groups
- MVV2368K/01: Mon 2. 3. to Fri 22. 5. Wed 14:00–15:40 315, R. Polčák
MVV2368K/02: No timetable has been entered into IS. R. Polčák
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 25 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 12/25, only registered: 0/25
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of the course is to explain the practical functioning of particular instruments of energy law.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of the course, student should be able to: - understand basic issues in strategy, polycing and legal regulation of energy markets - analyze and solve particular problems of production and distribution of electricity - analyze and solve particular problems of production and distribution of gas - - analyze and solve particular problems of production and distribution of heat - analyze and solve particular problems of re-usable power resources - analyze and solve particular problems of legal backing of transactions on energy markets
- Concept and methods of energy law
- System of Czech, European and International energy law
- International energy treaties
- Practical issues in Czech and European energy market regulations
- Legal regulation of Czech energy market
- Support of renewable resources
- Generation and transmission of electricity
- Distribution and sales of electricity
- Generation, distribution and sales of gas
- Property rights in energy facilities
- veškerá studijní literatura bude studentům poskytnuta v elektronické verzi formou e-learningové aplikace
- Teaching methods
- seminars, e-learning application, workshops with practicing professionals
- Assessment methods
- the colloquium will be awarded upon a written test with open questions (min. 60% correct answers) and successful completion and defence of a paper analysing in detail selected court decision
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.