LF:AKMEp Intr. to Clinical Practice - Course Information
AKMEp Introduction to Clinical PracticeFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- doc. MUDr. Bohuslav Kianička, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Darja Krusová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Helena Němcová, CSc. (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Miroslav Souček, CSc. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Kamil Ševela, CSc. (lecturer)
Zdeňka Dvořáková (assistant)
Eva Kašpárková (assistant)
Hana Zemanová (assistant)
MUDr. Jiří Dolina, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
doc. MUDr. Milan Kozák, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Miroslav Souček, CSc.
Second Department of Internal Medicine - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: MUDr. Darja Krusová, Ph.D.
Supplier department: Second Department of Internal Medicine - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 18. 9. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 25. 9. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 2. 10. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 9. 10. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 16. 10. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 23. 10. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 30. 10. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 6. 11. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 13. 11. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 20. 11. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 27. 11. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 4. 12. 7:30–9:20 014, Tue 11. 12. 7:30–9:20 014
- AANAp Anatomy and Histology && ABCHp Biochemistry lecture && AFYZp Physiology I-p && APFYp Pat.physiol.lect.
Completion of 1st study year. Completion of examination of Anatomy and histology, Biochemistry, Physiology, Pathological physiology.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 100 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 42/100, only registered: 1/100
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Biomedicínská technika a bioinformatika (programme LF, C-CV)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this study: the basic common knowledges in the problems of clinical medicine necessary to acquirement overview above the content and principles of clinic working. The basic terminology and the main symptoms of different nosological units included the overview of basic laboratory and complementary examinations needed for the cooperation among the technical specialists and those of the clinical practises.
- Learning outcomes
- After completion of the course, the student will be to orient oneself in the problems with the basic symptomatology of internal diseases. He will know the possibilities of using basic diagnostic instruments in medicine (X-ray diagnostics, ultrasound diagnostics, magnetic resonance, laboratory technique).
- Introduction in clinical medicine, basic terminology Medical history Basic symptomatology of selected diseases Physical examination Laboratory tests and complementary methods Cardiovascular system Pulmonary system Gastroinestinal system Diseases of liver, biliary system and pancreas Uropoetic system Endocrine system, diabetes mellitus Hematopoetic system, revmatology Metabolic syndrom, acute states
- recommended literature
- Navrátil L. a kol: Vnitřní lékařství pro nelékařské zdravotnické obory, Grada 2008
- Zlatohlávek L. a kol: Interna pro bakalářské a magisterské obory. Current Media 2017, ISBN
- not specified
- - Souček M. a kol.: Vnitřní lékařství pro stomatology, Grada 2005 – v rozsahu přednesené látky
- Klener P a kol: Vnitřní lékařství, Galén 2006 - v rozsahu přednesené látky
- Teaching methods
- Assessment methods
- Required knowledges in the extent of lectures issue. Oral examination.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.