LF:BAFA031c Pharmacology I - pract. - Course Information
BAFA031c Pharmacology I - practiceFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- doc. MUDr. Regina Demlová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PharmDr. Jan Juřica, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jana Nováková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Jana Pistovčáková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. PharmDr. Ondřej Zendulka, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Alena Máchalová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PharmDr. Jana Rudá, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Zuzana Babinská, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
MVDr. Eva Dražanová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Hana Kostková (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Jana Kubátová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. Mgr. MVDr. Leoš Landa, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Kristýna Nosková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Gabriela Přibyl Dovrtělová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Michaela Sabová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
PharmDr. Lenka Součková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Katarína Tabi, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Regina Demlová, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Renata Bláblová
Supplier department: Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BABC011p Biochemistry and Haematol.-lec
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Midwife (programme LF, B-PA)
- Course objectives
- On completion of the course students will distinguish among drug classes included in the sylables according to their main therapeutic indications with an attention paid to common drug-drug interactions. Course-leavers are able to use appropriate "pharmacological thinking" for making a choice of drug, dosing regimen, route and techniques of administration, and make calculations of basic pharmakokinetic parameters and data needed for individual preparation of liquid drug dosage forms.
- 1. SEMINAR: Tocolytics and uterotonics. Hormonal contraceptives. Hormonal replacement therapy. Drugs influencing haemostasis and thrombosis
- 2. SEMINAR: Antibiotics, chemotherapeutics, antiviral agents. Therapy of vulvovaginal infections and dysmicrobias. Consultations, credits.
- Teaching methods
- According to schedule given students are expected to attend lectures and practicals provided by pharmacology teacher. Students are expected to play active role during a lesson and show interest in a topic.
- Assessment methods
- Students are expected to prepare for lessons in advance. To receive credits students are obliged to attend all lessons.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: in blocks.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: celkem 8.