LF:BHOP0262x Professional Practice II - Course Information
BHOP0262x Professional Practice IIFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/8/0. 5 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Bc. Petra Bielczyková (seminar tutor)
Bc. Beatrice Bogarová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Petra Borkovcová (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Hana Poskerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D.
Department of Dental Care - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Stanislava Grůzová
Supplier department: Department of Dental Care - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- Mon 13:00–16:20 N05513, Tue 13:00–16:20 N05513
- BHOP0161x Professional practice I
Succesfull finishing of topics BHOP0161x && ZC011
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Dental Hygienist (programme LF, B-SZ) (2)
- Course objectives
- The aim of this subject is understanding of managing of dental office, information about equipment.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students are able to handle the dental unit, recognise instruments, prepare them for sterilization, také pateintś history and motivate the patient for oral hygiene.
- 1.Dental unit - correct handling 2. Identification of instgruments, preparation for sterilization 3. Patientś history and documentation¨ 4. Motivation
- required literature
- ELIAŠOVÁ, Anna, Alexander KOVAĽ, Neda MARKOVSKÁ, Tatiana ČARNOKÁ, Markus ČIERNY, Ivo DŘÍZHAL, Alica KOVAĽOVÁ, Bohuslav NOVÁK and Andrea NOVÁKOVÁ. Orálna hygiena. Edited by Eva Kovaľová. Vydanie prvé. Prešov: Akcent, 2010. 667 stran. ISBN 9788089295241. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical training, stages
- Assessment methods
- Credit - presentation of tools for oral hygiene
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 120 celkem.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses