LF:BHOP0262x Professional Practice II - Course Information
BHOP0262x Professional Practice IIFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Markéta Šuráňová (lecturer)
Mgr. Bc. Petra Bielczyková (seminar tutor)
Bc. Beatrice Bogarová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Petra Borkovcová (seminar tutor)
MUDr. Hana Poskerová, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Stanislava Grůzová
Supplier department: Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Mon 13:00–16:20 N05502, Tue 13:00–16:20 N05502
- BHOP0161x Professional practice I
Succesfull finishing of topics BHOP0161x && ZC011
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- The aim of this subject is understanding of managing of dental office, information about equipment and communication with patients.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of this course students are able to handle the dental unit, recognise instruments, prepare them for sterilization,work with sterilizators, také pateint´s history and motivate the patient for oral hygiene.
- 1.Dental unit - correct handling 2. Identification of instgruments, preparation for sterilization 3. Work with sterilizators 3. Patient´s history and documentation¨ 4. Motivation
- required literature
- ELIAŠOVÁ, Anna, Alexander KOVAĽ, Neda MARKOVSKÁ, Tatiana ČARNOKÁ, Markus ČIERNY, Ivo DŘÍZHAL, Alica KOVAĽOVÁ, Bohuslav NOVÁK and Andrea NOVÁKOVÁ. Orálna hygiena. Edited by Eva Kovaľová. Vydanie prvé. Prešov: Akcent, 2010. 667 stran. ISBN 9788089295241. info
- Teaching methods
- Practical training, stages
- Assessment methods
- Credit - presentation of a tool for oral hygiene
- Language of instruction
- Follow-Up Courses
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 105.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/BHOP0262x