LF:BHOP0464x Professional practice IV - Course Information
BHOP0464x Professional practice IVFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/120/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Bc. Beatrice Bogarová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Bc. Petra Borkovcová (seminar tutor)
Dana Coufalová (seminar tutor)
Mgr. Marcela Nováková (seminar tutor)
doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D. (seminar tutor)
Bc. Markéta Šuráňová (seminar tutor)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Lenka Roubalíková, Ph.D.
Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Alena Holíková
Supplier department: Department of Stomatology - Institutions shared with St. Anne's Faculty Hospital - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 13:00–16:20 N05513, Fri 12:00–16:00 Katedra dentální
- BHOP0363x Professional Practice III
succesfull finishing of the topic BHOP0363x
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Dental Hygienist (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- At the end of this course students are able to motivate patients according to age, health status and ability of their cooperation and practice basic professional oral hygiene.
- 1. Oral hygiene in pregnancy and nursing 2. Management of oral hygiene in children (till the age of 3 3. Management of oral hygiene in kindergartens and schools 4. Management of oral hygiene in hospitalised patients 5.Management of oral hygiene in seniors 6. Professional oral hygiene of patients in dental clinic
- Assessment methods
- Credit . discussion, case presentation
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: celkem 120.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses