LF:BKSC041 Sociology - Course Information
BKSC041 SociologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 30/0/0. 3 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- PhDr. Jana Severová, CSc. (lecturer)
Vlasta Břicháčková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. PhDr. Miroslav Světlák, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology and Psychosomatics - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Vlasta Břicháčková
Supplier department: Department of Psychology and Psychosomatics - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Tue 7:00–8:50 A11/234, except Tue 21. 4., except Tue 28. 4., except Tue 5. 5., except Tue 12. 5., except Tue 26. 5.
- BKPL031p Psychology - lecture || BTPE0222p Pediatrics II- lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- This course inform students about some various problems which they could to meet dutiny theirs professional life. There are familiar problems , problem with adjust and neglect in fa,milieu and society, nutrition disturbances, toxicomany, physic, health, sense and speech disturbances, mental retardation. Explic verbs as frustratuion, conflict, trauma, stress. Sociology of visualy impairmed and blind people is dealt with in connection with the study disciplines The Basics of Methodology and Education, Magnifying aids.
- Learning outcomes
- This course inform students about some various social problems which they could to meet dutiny theirs professional life.
- Family in society. Familty, its development and special familiar constellations. Family in difficult situation. Problem of death an dying. Problem with adjustment and negletion into family and society. Nutrition incest disturbances. Drug and non-drug abuse. Combine physic handicap. Physic handicap as functional disturbance. Kineticaly handicap. Psychological problems of healthy disturbances and diseases. Epidemiology a cause of health disturbances and diseases. Inborn and obtain disturbance. Viasual disturbances. Hearing and speech disturbances. Types of speech disturbances. Mental retardation. How to act with handicapped people. Frustration, stress, trauma, crisis, deprivation, fear and anxiety. Relax and abreactive methods as prevention of burn-out syndrome
- 3. Gehlert F. Ch., Kühnes F.: Od návyku k závislosti, IKAR 2001
- 1. J. Severová: Sociální otázky současnosti. Skripta, Brno, 2000. Nepublikováno
- Teaching methods
- During lectures is used dataprojector.
- Assessment methods
- lecture, colloquium
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 30.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2020/BKSC041