LF:BLKZF0311p Fundamentals of Pharmacology-l - Course Information
BLKZF0311p Fundamentals of Pharmacology - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 0/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. MUDr. Regina Demlová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PharmDr. Jan Juřica, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petra Amchová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. RNDr. Ladislava Bartošová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. MVDr. Leoš Landa, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Jana Merhautová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Jana Nováková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PharmDr. Adriána Papiež, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Jana Pistovčáková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. PharmDr. Jana Rudá, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PharmDr. Jitka Rychlíčková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Barbora Říhová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PharmDr. Lenka Součková, Ph.D. (lecturer)
PharmDr. Ondřej Zendulka, Ph.D. (lecturer)
Mgr. Kristýna Nosková, Ph.D. (alternate examiner)
- Guaranteed by
- Mgr. Barbora Říhová, Ph.D.
Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Renata Bláblová
Supplier department: Department of Pharmacology - Theoretical Departments - Faculty of Medicine
- Fri 21. 9. 13:00–14:40 A11/327
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BLKLC011p Med.Chem.- lecture
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Laboratory Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- At the end of the course students are able to understand main pharmacological mechanisms of drug actions and their combinations leading to therapeutic, adverse and toxic effects of drugs.
- Learning outcomes
- Students will be able to understand main pharmacological mechanisms of drug actions and their combinations leading to therapeutic, adverse and toxic effects of drugs.
- 1st LECTURE:
- Drug classification. Drug interactions. Mechanisms of drug effects. Basic principles of pharmacokinetics.
- 2nd LECTURE:
- Factors responsible for variation in drug response. Adverse drug reactions. Drug interactions.
- required literature
- MÁCHALOVÁ, Alena, Zuzana BABINSKÁ, Jan JUŘICA, Gabriela DOVRTĚLOVÁ, Hana KOSTKOVÁ, Leoš LANDA, Jana MERHAUTOVÁ, Kristýna NOSKOVÁ, Tibor ŠTARK, Katarína TABI, Jana PISTOVČÁKOVÁ and Ondřej ZENDULKA. Farmakologie pro studenty bakalářských oborů na LF MU (Pharmacology for students of bachelor's programmes at FoM MU). 2016. 397 pp. URL info
- recommended literature
- Vybrané kapitoly z učebnice Martínková, Jiřina. Farmakologie. Pro studenty zdravotnických oborů, Grada Publishing, 2007. 380 s. ISBN 978-80-247-1356-4
- LÜLLMANN, Heinz, Klaus MOHR and Lutz HEIN. Barevný atlas farmakologie. Translated by Maxmilián Wenke - Elfrída Mühlbachová. 3. vyd. Praha: Grada, 2007. xi, 372. ISBN 9788024716725. info
- not specified
- ybrané kapitoly z učebnice: http://books.google.cz/books?ct=result&q=farmakologie&lr=&as_brr=3&sa=N&start=0
- Vybrané kapitoly z učebnice: http://books.google.cz/books?id=7lNQpLuETq4C&printsec=frontcover&dq=farmakologie&lr=&as_brr=3#PPA4,M1
- Teaching methods
- The curriculum enables attendance at lectures read by teachers of pharmacology.
- Assessment methods
- During the studying the students have to prove active knowledge of pharmacology acquired. The students have to pass colloquium on topics studied during the semester: final written multiple-choice test. In the test students are asked to answers to multiple-choice questions. Only 1 correct answer is possible for each question. The test contains 20 questions generated randomly for each single student. One point is granted for each correctly answered question. To pass the test student needs at least 60% out of the maximum score.
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 2.