LF:BOBC0321p Spectacle technique I-lec. - Course Information
BOBC0321p Spectacle technique I - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 0 credit(s). Type of Completion: -.
- doc. MUDr. Svatopluk Synek, CSc. (lecturer)
Mgr. Petr Veselý, DiS., Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- doc. MUDr. Svatopluk Synek, CSc.
Department of Optometry and Orthoptics - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Lenka Herníková
Supplier department: Department of Optometry and Orthoptics - Departments of Non-medical Branches - Faculty of Medicine
- The course is designed for students of corresponding fields.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Course objectives
- At the end of these lectures collection a student will be able to define normative spectacle correction terms, to deal with their dividing and their correction goals. The student interprets anatomical, esthetical and optical theme of parameters for finishing of glasses from basic components and their adaptation to anatomical and physiological proportion of future user. The student determines also static of the spectacles, conditions for maintaining comfortable wearing and applies knowledge from discipline of elasticity and solidity.
- Learning outcomes
- At the end of these lectures collection a student will be able to define normative spectacle correction terms, to deal with their dividing and their correction goals.
- History of spectacle correction, spectacle frames and theirs distribution Principle systems of measurements and dimensions of spectacle frames Definition of spectacle technics and adjustment of glasses Special anatomy and morfology of head Spectacle aestheties, constitutional types and constitutional psychology of man Problems loading of the skin and statics of glasses
- Journals: Ocni optika, Jemna mechanika a optika
- POLASEK, J. a kol.: Technicky sbornik ocni optiky
- Scripta: Mgr. M. Rutrle - Brýlová technika a estetika, IDVPZ Brno
- NAJMAN, L.: Dilenska praxe ocniho optika, IDVPZ Brno, 2001
- VESELÝ, Petr, Sylvie PETROVÁ and Peter ŠIMOVIČ. Konvenční a free-form technologie výroby brýlových čoček (Convectional and Free-Form spectacle lens manufacturing). Vyd. 1. Brno: Národní centrum ošetřovatelství a nelékařských zdravotnických oborů, 2014. 140 pp. ISBN 978-80-7013-566-2. URL info
- BENEŠ, Pavel. Optická praktika. 2010. Elportál, MU, Brno, ISSN 1802-128X info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion, presentations by professionals in the sectors
- Assessment methods
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- Study Materials
The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/autumn2020/BOBC0321p