LF:BPPS061p Nursing in Psychiatry - lectur - Course Information
BPPS061p Nursing in Psychiatry - lectureFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 3/0/0. 2 credit(s). Type of Completion: k (colloquium).
- doc. PhDr. Hana Přikrylová Kučerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
doc. MUDr. Bc. Libor Ustohal, Ph.D. (lecturer)
MUDr. Michaela Mayerová, Ph.D. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Tomáš Kašpárek, Ph.D.
Department of Psychiatry - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Jana Pazderová
Supplier department: Department of Psychiatry - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Mon 18. 2. to Sun 7. 4. Wed 10:00–12:30 N02230
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- fields of study / plans the course is directly associated with
- Midwife (programme LF, B-PA)
- Course objectives
- Within the course students are getting acquainted with the position of psychiatry in obstetrics and gynecology, its organization a generally with psychic functions and their impairments. In the sphere of special psychiatry the most prequent psychiatric disorders manifesting during gravidity and lactation period and treatment possibilities are presented.
- Classification of psychic disorder Basic mental functions and their impairment, key concepts: consciousness Basic mental functions and their impairment, key concepts: memory, intellect, thinking Personality diosrders Neurotic and stress-related disorders Mental dissordes associated with puerperium Psychopharmacs in gravidity Psychopharmacs and lactation Clinical manifestation of the most frequently mental disorders: schizophrenia, affective diosrders Issues of addition in gravidity
- E-learningová učebnice http://portal.med.muni.cz Žourková A. et. al.: Obecná a speciální psychiatrie
- RABOCH, Jiří and Petr ZVOLSKÝ. Psychiatrie. 1st ed. Praha: Galén, 2002. 622 pp. ISBN 80-7262-140-8. info
- Teaching methods
- lectures, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- Oral examination is conditionned by courses attendance
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.