LF:BROR0321p specific nursing in radiology - Course Information
BROR0321p Nursing, health service technologies, specific nursing in radiologyFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 1/0/0. 1 credit(s). Type of Completion: z (credit).
- Mgr. Martin Buček (lecturer)
prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc. (lecturer)
MUDr. Hana Šimáčková (lecturer)
Hana Cahová (assistant)
Jitka Halouzková (assistant)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc.
Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: Jitka Halouzková
Supplier department: Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Prerequisites (in Czech)
- BROC011p Nursing in Surgery - lecture && BROV0211p Nursing in internal medicine - lecture && BRRF0222p Radiol. Phys. Radiobiol. II lc && BRZB0211p Fundamentals Biophys. - lect.
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
- Fields of study the course is directly associated with
- Radiology Assistant (programme LF, B-SZ)
- Course objectives
- The subject nursing in radiology offers the students the basic overview of most frequent internal diseases, which are probable to appear in their speciality. The early recognizing, preliminary diagnosis and construction of adequate steps for solution is stressed.
- 1. Respiratory diseases I (bronchial diseases, pulmonary inflammation, pulmonary tumors). 2. Respiratory diseases II (tuberculosis, počural diaseases). 3. Cardiac diseases I (cardiac failure, valve disturbances, ischemic heart disease). 4. Cardiac diseases II (Hypertension, pulmonary emboliím, cardiac inflammative diseases). 5. Angiology (diseases of veins, arterial diseases, lymfatic system disturbances). 6. Hypotension, shock (shocks, diagnostics, treatment). 7. Haematological diseases (anaemia, white blood cells diseases, coagulation disturbances). 8. Imunology (specific and nonspecific immunity, antipody and cellular immunity, immunodeficiencies). 9. Rheumatology (inflammatory systemic diseases, degenerative diseases of the back bone and ancles, infections of ancles, soft tissue diseases). 10. Gastroenterology I (oesophagus and stokách diseases, bowel diseases). 11. Gastroenterology II (liver, pankreas and gallbladder diseases). 12. Nephrology (kidney failure, inflammations of kidney, lithiasis, kidney tumors). 13. Metabolic diseases (dyslipidemias, diabetes mellitus, goat). 14. Endocrine diaseases (thyreopathies, diseases of suprarenal glands). 15. Emergencies in internal medicine (coma, cardiopulmonary resuscitation), geriatrics (specificities of the care for elderly patient). 16. Communication basics, stress situation management
- Vnitřní lékařství. Edited by Miroslav Souček. Vyd. 1. Praha: Grada Publishing, 2011. xliv, 805. ISBN 9788021054189. info
- KUBEŠOVÁ, Hana. Vnitřní lékařství pro bakalářské studium ošetřovatelství II. : Masarykova univerzita v Brně, Lékařská fakulta, 2005. 103 pp. ISBN 80-210-3647-8. info
- KUBEŠOVÁ, Hana. Vnitřní lékařství pro bakalářské studium ošetřovatelství, I. díl. : Masarykova univerzita v Brně, Lékařská fakulta, 2003. 103 pp. info
- Teaching methods
- examinations, practical training, class discussion
- Assessment methods
- practical training, discussions, credit, examination
- Language of instruction
- Further comments (probably available only in Czech)
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
Information on the extent and intensity of the course: 15.
- Listed among pre-requisites of other courses