LF:BZKP021 Clinical Examination - Course Information
BZKP021 Clinical ExaminationFaculty of Medicine
- Extent and Intensity
- 2/1/0. 4 credit(s). Type of Completion: zk (examination).
- prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc. (lecturer)
- Guaranteed by
- prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc.
Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
Contact Person: prof. MUDr. Hana Matějovská Kubešová, CSc.
Supplier department: Department of Internal Medicine, Geriatrics and Practical Medicine - Institutions shared with the Faculty Hospital Brno - Adult Age Medicine - Faculty of Medicine
- Course Enrolment Limitations
- The course is only offered to the students of the study fields the course is directly associated with.
The capacity limit for the course is 20 student(s).
Current registration and enrolment status: enrolled: 0/20, only registered: 0/20
- Course objectives
- Students will have the basic overview of diagnostic, therapeutic and preventive methods in internal and surgical specialities – history, physical examination, laboratory methods, imagination methods, most frequently used invasive procedures, their instrumentarium and care for patients during and after these procedures, basic surgical instruments and procedures, urgent situations, basic information about nutrition of patients and basics of psychological approach to the patient.
- 1. History
- 2. Complex physical examination.
- 3. Examinatination of head and neck
- 4. Examination of the chest.
- 5. Asucultaion of the heart
- 6. Examination of the abdomen.
- 7. Examination of the locomotion system, basic neurological and endocrinological examination.
- 8. Hamatological laboratoty tests.
- 9. Biochemistry methods.
- 10. Catheters, cannules, drainages.
- 11. Local and general anesthesia.
- 12. Punction procedures.
- 13. Injuries, emergencies.
- 14. Basics of patients nutrition, basics of psychological approach to the patient.
- Teaching methods
- lecture, exercise,
- Assessment methods
- practical and oral examination
- Language of instruction
- Further Comments
- The course is taught annually.
The course is taught: every week.
- Enrolment Statistics (recent)
- Permalink: https://is.muni.cz/course/med/spring2018/BZKP021